2. Your Consent
3.1. Data we collect
We collect various forms of personal identifiable information. This includes all information which could directly be used to identify you. This includes your name, e-mail address, payment information and more.We also collect data based on your usage of our platform with our optional cookies. This data is collected and processed fully anonymously, meaning it can not be traced back to you or your person.
3.2. How we use your data
We use your personally identifiable information for the following purposes:
We use anonymous usage data to analyze the use of our platform by our users so we can improve our services.Data regarding the use of our platform by our users will NOT be shared with any other party under any circumstances.If a legal request for your personally identifiable information or other information regarding you or your person is requested by a federal court, judge or law enforcement, we are legally required to provide them with your personal identifiable information. In these cases, we may do so without your permission and without informing you.
- 1. Provide you with access to all of AIPhotos features
- 2. Process your payments
- 3. Inform you about important information regarding AIPhotos, as well as any other information you choose to opt in to.
- 4. Contact you to inform you about the status of your order, if there is a problem with your order, if you request us to via our support services, or for other reasons you may opt in to.
4. Your Rights
4.1. Your Rights
You are the owner of your information. As stated by the GDPR, you have several rights regarding the treatment of your information by us.
- 1. Right of access: You are entitled to receiving a copy of all personally identifiable information related to you and your person that we have processed
- 2. Right to rectification: You are entitled to have any personally identifiable information you have provided to us corrected or adjusted in the case the information is not correct
- 3. Right to erasure: You are entitled to having some or all personally identifiable information we have gathered be erased at your request
5. Security of your information
We take various measures to protect your data to the best of our abilities. In order to achieve this, we make use of:
- 1. Security software, including virus scanners
- 2. TLS secured connections for a secure connection between our servers and your device
- 3. The DKIM, SPF and DMARC internet standards to protect our email traffic
6. Changes to this policy